Sunday, December 31, 2006
@1:39 AM
Nothing much to writeI have been approached by Trade Finance prof to be teaching assistant again. Nah. Going to reject him this time. Sick of being a teaching assistant. I want to slack in my final term. Can I?
Here's the report card for last term. I scored 3 As and 1 A-. So my overall GPA now is 3.88 (a slight improvement from 3.87). I am left with 3 courses to complete. My Summa is secured (as long as I don't screw up with 3 Ds). I am not someone who aimed for 4.0. As long as I achieved my Summa, I heck care whether it's 4.0 or 3.80 (min). So what's my priority in this coming term? I have no CCA, no academic goals, no community service projects, no nothing. Ok, it's the final day of the year, I shall state my resolution for 2007 in the next post.
by Str|fe
0 comments