Friday, December 08, 2006
@1:55 PM
Footnote- Today's lesson went well. Maybe it's the lau Ah Beng instructor. He is one funny old chap who joked about everything. Managed to feel more at ease with him. This time round, he was cursing the slow vehicles in front of us, thus I know I don't need to go too slow. Nevertheless, at the end of the lesson, he commented that I should go slightly slower at the bends and corners.
- Will be at JB over the weekend. Staying over for a night with her and my buddies. Yeah ~ I hope it will be a good short "holiday".
- Yeah, the flowers are in my fridge now. I managed to walk home carrying it on my hand (not in plastic bag). Hahaa ~
- Need to pack for my Gourami Challenge trip soon. I am so looking forward to it now. 1-week stay at Shangri-Lah Rasa Ria Resort in Kota Kinabalu. FREE. What else can I ask for?
- I need to clean up my room. Super duper dusty. Hmmm ~ after the trip, since the dust will accumulate while I am away anyway. Hehe ~
- My perfume (Huge Boss - BOSS) is running out. If you are getting me a X'mas present, get me the 100ml bottle.
by Str|fe
0 comments