Monday, December 25, 2006
@11:51 PM
Footnote on a lazy night- Had a last-minute X'mas celebration last night with my buddies. Went Vivo to catch the movie "Confession of Pain". Tony Leung is damn good. Superb performance, although the plot is thin. Went East Coast Park for a few bottles of beers after the movie.
- Attended a wedding this evening. The food must be one of the lousiest I had tasted in a wedding. They shouldn't name the first dish as "Cold Plate". They should rename all the dishes as cold plates instead.
- I have finally clean up my room. Yeah, finally.
- Bought the CD for Cantonese. I am bent on working in Hong Kong some day. And I shall master Cantonese.
- I love my Christmas present. A watch. :)
- I am feeling the pressure. I wonder how loser I will appear to be if I am to be left on the shelf in April 2007. If you have been following my application updates, let me tell u now. There's nothing in store for me at all. And the top banks have already finished their recruitment. Sigh ...... stressed.......
- Decided not to audit the class next term. I guess it's time for me to spend more time on other matters.
- Not in the best of mood lately................
by Str|fe
3 comments