Monday, December 11, 2006
@7:07 PM
Applications updates1.
Fortis Bank - Banking Associate (rejected without interview)
2. Citibank Bank -
GCB Management Associate (failed first round of interview)
3.
Barclays Capital - Investment Banking and Debt Capital Market (passed online assessment)
4. Credit
Suisse - Investment Banking Analyst
5.
Deutsche Bank - Private Wealth Management
6.
Macquarie - Investment Banking (rejected without interview)
7. Goldman Sachs - Investment Banking
8.
UBS - Graduate Program: Investment Banking Department (completed online assessment)
9.
DBS - Management Associate: Investment Banking (failed first round of interview)
10.
HSBC - Management Associate (rejected without interview)
11. Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Associate (failed personality test)
12.
HSBC - Investment Banking
13. JPMorgan - Finance Management Graduate Program (phone interview next week)14.
Citigroup Corporate & Investment Banking - Management Associate
15. Temasek Holdings - Associate (no news; presumably not shortlisted)16.
Jefferies & Company, Inc. - Analyst
17.
GIC - Associate
This post is long overdue. As negative as the list appears to be, I will keep on applying for the jobs that
I want. Don't settle for anything less, if I want to avoid regrets in the future. Yeah, keep the faith.
I know Temasek Holding had conducted the first round of interviews last week, and since I have yet to receive any call from them, I reckon I am out of the race. Definitely disapppointed, but well I knew the competition was stiff. Applied for GIC associate position over the weekend. The associate program looks challenging. Hopefully, I will be granted at least an interview this time round. Fingers crossed.
JPMorgan finally responds to my application in the Finance Management Graduate Program. Supposed to have the phone interview this week, but have to postpone it since I will be away. Once again, fingers crossed.
Will you be kind enough to leave me a comment/msg of encouragement?
by Str|fe
2 comments