Monday, December 11, 2006
@6:47 PM
4th driving lessonThis is the 4th different instructors so far in my course. This time round, it's a very soft-spoken Indian man in his 40s. He reminds me of Gandhi, haha! Anyway, like what my buddies warned me before I commenced the course, different instructors will give me conflicting comments. While other instructors have been asking me to slow down, this chap has me to step on it even when I hit 50km/hr in my 3rd gear. The lesson went well till the freaking sky poured again! And this time round, it was really raining cats and dogs. So bad was the visibility that the instructor asked me to stop by the kerk to wait for the rain to pass. Wah sei ~ and I remember that I was driving the same vehicle
26 back in my 2nd lesson when it rained. Overall, the lesson went well though. Have to wait for a week before my next lesson since I am leaving for Kinabalu soon.
by Str|fe
0 comments