Sunday, November 12, 2006
@8:43 PM
Where are we going?Finally ...... after so many years of procrastination, I am going to enroll the driving course this coming Thursday. I know I am very very late, but I just don't have the passion to learn driving. If it's not for the peer pressure and free time (presumably) in my final term, I won't be bothered to enroll.
It's weird that I am not keen on driving at all when my friends and buddies are all driving. I just don't like it. Bah, no choice. My buddy is driving me down to SSDC this Thursday evening and I have to do it. $2k for a driving license leh ~ tamade.
Now, I leave you with a quote I like. 2 years ago, a well-respected professor said this in his class, "It's not the way I drive, but the way I am driven."
by Str|fe
2 comments