Thursday, November 30, 2006
@1:16 AM
When's yours?My mum, together with my grandma, went to the
restaurant this evening. It's the "dish testing" for my brother's wedding. Yeah, my younger brother.
It's a weird feeling. Nah, I am under no pressure. It's just about marriage which I have weird feeling toward. In fact, I don't even foresee myself wearing that ring within the next 5 years. I have 2 buddies who have planned to settle down in 2009 and 2010. It may be far, but it's a plan nevertheless. Hmmm..... now, my younger brother is getting married. I wonder how it feels to be sitting on that table. To see all my relatives again. Not that I am looking forward to it.
When others are planning on marriages, I have yet to step out into the workforce. When they are driving their own cars, I am just starting to learn driving. When they are looking for their lifetime partner, I am looking to own a dog.
It's just that weird feeling inside me..........
by Str|fe
0 comments