<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, November 23, 2006
@10:52 PM

Teaching Assistant ..... AGAIN!

Now, the appeal is much stronger. See, I have already decided to do the following 3 courses next term

- Law on M&A
- IT and Law
- Social Psychology

That is to say that I won't be doing "Global Corporate Banking". Just moments earlier, my friend called. The prof need a teaching assistant for "Global Corporate Banking" course, but my friend cannot be one because she is leaving for exchange program. So she is recommending me. Wah ~ another good deal. So now, should I be a teaching assistant? I just rejected another prof earlier. Should I go back on my words and be teaching assistant .....again? Haha ~
I am attracted because of the course itself. If I can seat in the class without having to do the quiz nor projects, I am learning while earning some money. Why not, right? How? Should I?
Hmmmm...........

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com