<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
@9:16 PM

Teaching Assistant again?

My Quantity Method (QM) prof asked me today if I can be her teaching assistant for Business Process (BP) next term.
That's abit weird. I hate BP. And I already rejected her 2 weeks ago. This time round, she reassures me that my role has minimum responsibilities. I won't need to attend the classes. I only need to mark assignments.
How? Should I be? Frankly speaking, I am getting sick of being teaching assistant. I had been teaching assistants for 6 terms (5 different modules) already. If I do one more next term, then I bet it must be a record in SMU.
I am doing just 3 modules next term. No CCA responsibility. Should I really really slack off in my final term? Or should I do it for the 500 bucks and as a personal favor?
How?

by Str|fe

2 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com