<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, November 11, 2006
@2:12 AM

Not 2nd class after all

Attended the Temasek Holding's dinner reception tonight. It went very well. In fact, I was very pleased when the director actually saw and recognised my namecard. He said, "Chris, thanks for the reminder email. I almost forget your mail since you were the first to apply. For that, you deserve a prize." Haha ~ just glad that I am not considered a 2nd class in the room. It's just that my email got lost somehow. Hehe ~
Now, to the event proper. It's quite an exclusive session. Only around 20 undergrad (all SMU) were invited. Their offices look impressive. The corporate video is very well done. I appreciate the fact that the 20 of us are going to apply directly to the HR Director, instead of the usual mass recruitment. You know what I mean ~
Anyway, I am definitely going to apply. Very often, I have been telling my friends that although I want to enter the banking sector (sell side), I know that I will eventually join a MNC or asset management (buy side). It's my opportunity now. Grab it.

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com