Friday, November 10, 2006
@10:58 AM
My days in McDonald's$2.30 an hour. I worked part-time for over a year. Worked after school and on weekends. Worked everyday during the school holidays.
I wonder how I managed to have McDonald's (free) for meals, 2 times a day, 7 days a week ..... for freaking 1 month. I recalled I added tartar sauce to McChicken because I was sick of the original sauce.
If you think the food are served in a hygenic manner, think again. You can't expect such responsibilities from a 14 years old chap. Haha ~
The ice cream cone was a challenge. Haha ~ I wasted at least 10 cones before I mastered the technique to make a perfect size. Bah.
Those were the days. All the Ah Bengs and Ah Lians working together, going out together. Those were the days when I worked my ass off for $2.30. Lalalalaa ~
by Str|fe
1 comments