Wednesday, November 08, 2006
@10:49 PM
Job application1. Fortis Bank - Banking Associate (forget it)
2. Citibank Bank - GCB Management Associate (failed first round of interview)
3. Barclays Capital - Investment Banking and Debt Capital Market (passed online assessment)
4. Credit Suisse - Investment Banking Analyst
5. Deutsche Bank - Private Wealth Management
6. Macquarie - Investment Banking
7. Goldman Sachs - Investment Banking
8. UBS - Graduate Program: Investment Banking Department (completed online assessment)
9. DBS - Management Associate: Investment Banking (failed first round of interview)
10. HSBC - Management Associate (Being ignored)
11. Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Associate (failed personality test)
12. HSBC - Investment Banking
13. JPMorgan - Finance Management Graduate Program
14. Temasek Holdings - Associate (Being ignored)
15. Citigroup Corporate & Investment Banking - Management AssociateThis is it. The one what I
really want to do. They are only hiring only 10 out of the 5,000 applicants annually. If my friends can clear all the rounds and receive offers for this program, I don't see why I can't. Keep the faith. I can do it.
by Str|fe
0 comments