Thursday, November 23, 2006
@11:02 PM
Friends and leechesHad a wonderful gathering with the various CBds ex-presidents at Table 108 just now. Gosh, it's really good. After spending 1 whole year working our asses off for the school, I think this gathering over a beer really bonds us much closer.
The topic of the day was (drumroll) ......................... jobs. What else? Haha ~ I tell you ..... each and everyone of them are going to make it big some day down the road. All highflyers. Haha ~ and we promised to catch up again soon.
One thing I will like to bring up tonight. Let me put this across bluntly. I hate leech. No kidding, I am freaking disgusted by the leeches around me nowaday. As I go into my final year in SMU, I realised a lot of "friends" surfaced. Too many strangers suddenly become friendly. Those whom never smiled at me for the past 3 years chatted me up out of the blue. I can tell who are sincere and who are not. If you are a fucking leech, then may I request you fucking suck on others. I am no Mr. Friendly. That's not the way to network. Not with me anyway. Bye ~
by Str|fe
1 comments