<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, November 06, 2006
@5:47 PM

Application update

1. Fortis Bank - Banking Associate (forget it)
2. Citibank Bank - GCB Management Associate (failed first round of interview)
3. Barclays Capital - Investment Banking and Debt Capital Market (passed online assessment)
4. Credit Suisse - Investment Banking Analyst
5. Deutsche Bank - Private Wealth Management
6. Macquarie - Investment Banking
7. Goldman Sachs - Investment Banking
8. UBS - Graduate Program: Investment Banking Department (completed online assessment)
9. DBS - Management Associate: Investment Banking (failed first round of interview)
10. HSBC - Management Associate (Being ignored)
11. Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Associate (failed personality test)
12. HSBC - Investment Banking
13. JPMorgan - Finance Management Graduate Program
14. Temasek Holdings - Associate (Being ignored)

Sian. Although I have not received the formal rejection, I know it's over liao since the 2nd round of interview was held last weekend. Not that I really care for the position, especially since I had stated that it's not the program I want. Just sian that I fail once again. Bah.
That aside, I am more disappointed with my application to Temasek Holding and HSBC MA. If I was shortlisted, I would have received the invitation today. NONE. Sian sian sian. How to keep the spirit up at such stage?

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com