<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 26, 2006
@12:22 PM

Tarot card reading

My first time playing it. Read by a "professional" who is paid $100 an hour. Some of the points that she pointed out. Oh btw, the question I had in mind while playing was regarding career (what else?).

- I had a tough childhood. Poor.
- I have the drive, but I need to grab the opportunities
- I will have at least 2 job offers before graduation, which bring me to my supposedly dilemma where 1 offer good salary but lousy prospect, and vice versa.
- I am still trying to define what I really want to do
- I will be a workaholic
- I need to be more tactful at work
- My life will be smooth and good from 28 years onwards

What say you?

by Str|fe

3 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com