<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, October 12, 2006
@6:38 PM

Citibank consumer banking MA interview

I don't know how to describe the feeling. I was relatively comfortable during the interview. Things went smooth, but I just have this feeling that the lady isn't impressed. Maybe it's her smile. Or rather, the lack of it.
Nevertheless, I enjoyed my time there. Before I walked into the interview proper, I was stationed at the conference room together with a HR personnel and 2 young MA (3 months in their jobs). Really enjoy chatting with them. Friendly and sincere.
When the interview ended, I walked back into the conference room (which is not prearranged) just to catch them again. This time round, another interviewer was in the room for a rest. It was funny discussing the questions that I encountered during the interviews, haha ~ although it wasn't a long conversation, I reckon that I will thrive in this corporation. I just need to get in! Whahaa ~
Hmmm..... interview-wise, it was short (for which I complained to the young MA later). 30 minutes. The interviewer was sharp. There was no "tell-me-more-about-yourself" type of questions. Straight away, she tackle each and every points on my resume. Eh, the toughest part of this interview is trying to recall what I did 7 years ago. Bah. The interview seems to be very interested in my Polytechnic life, rather than SMU life. Then as expected, this question arrived - "Why consumer banking?" Tried my best to answer it as frankly as possible.
Hmmm...... I think I perform quite ok, or maybe within that short 30 minutes, it was pretty ok. However, I know I had yet to impress the interviewer. Sigh ...... we shall wait for the result. Next week.

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com