<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 13, 2006
@9:28 AM

Cantonese fries

Oh ya ~ in relation to the stupid dreams, did I mention that I decided yesterday to pick up a "language"?
Ever since my secondary school days, I love Cantonese, although I am a Hokkien (beng) . I was trying to learn Cantonese from those Hongkong drama and from my buddy. Nothing fruitful though. I tried to search for such "language course" in community centre but it seems like Cantonese isn't classified as a language back then. Haha ~
I was at Popular bookstore yesterday when I came across the CDs. Learning Cantonese. 2 CDs. one for beginner and one for intermediate. And it was then that I decided to pick it up for real this time round. Shall learn from these CDs during the December holiday.
I want to work in Hongkong, and nothing can stop me......

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com