Better than any certificate
See, I don't need any certificate for what I have done in Bondue. As long as Bondue moves forward, I am more than glad. However, such kind words from one of my exco over msn will be a bonus for me. Thank you.
exco says:
but seriously..
exco says:
i wanna say that u have done a great jobb...
exco says:
and thanks for being there for us all the time
[Strfe] - I just want to sleep says:
haha thanks ~
[Strfe] - I just want to sleep says:
its my job
exco says:
you have been amazing..
[Strfe] - I just want to sleep says:
haha u guys are there to support me
[Strfe] - I just want to sleep says:
if not, many things can't be done also
exco says:
well....it's two way of course...but we need someone to lead us...
exco says:
so yeah...i made a good decision by having u as our president!
[Strfe] - I just want to sleep says:
haha thanks man ~
