Monday, October 16, 2006
@5:58 PM
Application updates1. Fortis Bank - Banking Associate (forget it)
2. Citibank Bank - Global Consumer Banking Management Associate (finished first round of interview)
3. Barclays Capital - Investment Banking and Debt Capital Market (passed online assessment)
4. Credit Suisse - Investment Banking Analyst
5. Deutsche Bank - Private Wealth Management
6. Macquarie - Investment Banking
7. Goldman Sachs - Investment Banking
8. UBS - Graduate Program: Investment Banking Department (completed online assessment)
9. DBS - Management Associate: Investment Banking (
interview next Friday)
10. HSBC - Management Associate
11. Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Associate (failed personality test)
12. HSBC - Investment Banking
When the phone rang, I was hoping so much that it would be Citibank. Nah, it's DBS. The interview will be held next Friday morning. From what I gathered, there's only 2 rounds of interviews. So if I pass this coming round on Friday, I will only have one more round (4th Nov) to clear. Not that tough after all.
I am still waiting for Citibank although I know I didn't performed well for that interview. I still hope that I can advance to the 2nd round. Come on ~
by Str|fe
0 comments