Wednesday, October 04, 2006
@8:42 AM
Application updates1. Fortis Bank - Banking Associate (forget it)
2. Citibank Bank - Global Consumer Banking Management Associate
3. Barclays Capital - Investment Banking and Debt Capital Market (passed online assessment)
4. Credit Suisse - Investment Banking Analyst
5. Deutsche Bank - Private Wealth Management
6. Macquarie - Investment Banking
7. Goldman Sachs - Investment Banking
8. UBS - Graduate Program: Investment Banking Department (finished online assessment; result not announced yet)
9. DBS - Management Associate: Investment Banking
10. HSBC - Management Associate
11. Standard Chartered Bank - International Graduate Associate (failed personality test)*&^%$(&^$%^ ~~ that's it. I will never be their client. Tamade ~ failing the personality test twice. What the hell ~ and I haven't even load up the resume for their review. Just loads shit of questions on personality and I am out. What's up with this bank huh? They rejected me not once, but twice! Knn. #$%^&*(*&^%$#
See, I am all ready for tons of rejections, especially all those companies and positions I applied for. I am all ready. I know I will receive rejection emails one by one. But not this one in which I have yet to post up my resume. Tamade ~ idiotic recruiter. I promise you revenge someday down the road......
by Str|fe
0 comments