<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
@9:18 AM

Dear Liujie,

Thank you for applying to Student Program — P&G Finance Challenge Week 2006 - Temporary - Singapore - FIN00001040. We appreciate your interest in Procter & Gamble.

We have reviewed your qualifications and, unfortunately, are not able to pursue your application further. This decision represents our sincere efforts to consider your background and strengths for this specific opportunity.

Thanks for the time you have invested in applying to Procter & Gamble. We wish you every success in finding an excellent career opportunity.



Not that I don't want to enter a MNC. They have something against me lah. I fucking don't believe that I don't qualify for at least one round of interview. Not that I am desperate for this competition. I am just puzzled on the way they review my "qualification".

Dean's List - checked
1st Class Honor - checked
Scholarship - checked
Strong CCA report - checked
Active in community service - checked
Oversea community service trip - checked

So what's supposed to be in this "qualification" that I may be lacking?
Oversea Exchange Program - bah
Powerful internship - bah
Business case competition - bah

I am destined to aim for banks, instead of MNC. Someday down the road, I want to make sure P&G headhunts for me instead. Duhz.

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com