<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 02, 2006
@2:25 PM

Date of admission: 03 Jan 1994

Secondary 1
Liujie has failed his English in the Mid-Year exam but passed in the Combined results. He must put in greater effort in English and other weak subjects
Liujie has not shown much improvement in his final results. Work harder

Secondary 2
Liujie is a pleasant and diligent student. He shows great interest in his work and should be able to do well
Liujie is a diligent and reliable student

Secondary 3
Good progress. Keep it up
A self-motivated and conscientious pupil who has done well in the exam. Keep it up

Secondary 4
Overall results is good. Keep up the good work and strive harder for better performance next semester
He has done well. Keep it up

Life is funny. Although I score 12 for L1R5 and 9 for L1R4, I know my English is my greatest weakness. While everyone expected me to go JC with my result, I chose to go Polytechnic. After which when everyone expected me to enter engineering (since my maths is strong), I chose to conquer my weakest. I chose a diploma in Business. I knew I would lose out against my peers, but what's the point of being the best among the worst? I know where I want to be ......

Now you understand why I promised myself to speak no Chinese in SMU? Not that I can't speak Chinese. Simply because I want to improve.......

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com