Saturday, September 02, 2006
@2:16 PM
Haha ~ let me share with you guys.......
Date of admission: 4th Jan 1988
Primary 1
Must work harder to do better in EnglishShould read more to improve in both language especially EnglishPrimary 2
Capable of better resultsHas done well. Keep up the good workPrimary 3
Liujie must read more books to improve his EnglishA quiet boyPrimary 4
Keep up the good workLiujie has done well in Mathematics. Continue to work harder next yearPrimary 5
A pleasant and consistent worker who has the desire to learn. He has to put in more effort in English. Continue with your hard work to achieve your bestHad done well in Maths. Work harder to obtain better resultsPrimary 6
A diligent worker, he shows an attempt to improve himself in all areas. He has to practise reading aloud in EnglishA self-motivated and diligent pupil. Have more confidence in yourself and continue to strive for excellenceSee? I am a very average student. In fact, I was slow. It wasn't easy for me to improve my English when none in my family speak English. Oh well, lets see how I fare in Secondary School.....
by Str|fe
0 comments