Wednesday, September 20, 2006
@8:27 PM
Had a short chat with a friend today. I look up to him because he is one smart chap. He was pretty sure that I can be in the investment banking line. Hmmm..... so I changed my msn nick to: "
Investment Banking. Really?"Then another friend msged me, "what about investment banking?"
I replied, "I am considering my career"
He then asked, "They accepted you huh? Sometimes, the best also can't get in"
At this point in time, my fingers just kept on typing........ "No, I am not accepted yet. I don't care if they accept me. I should have faith. I should trust myself that I am good enough. The decision lies in me, I have a choice."
We ended the conversation with him saying, "confident".
There's a time for humble, and a time for confident. It's my career. I shall be the one deciding. Not the company. Thank you.
by Str|fe
0 comments