<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 11, 2006
@8:28 PM

Yup, I applied. Wish to keep my options opened.
But again, I played punk. I just hate the fact that they regard this as an interview, while expecting us to answer 10 questions. I tried to push their limit. I gave them one-word answers. And the best thing? I shoot their question. There's one which goes "What's the most embarassing thing that happened to you?" This is what I answered, "I believe our brain will supress such memory. It would have been blocked out subconsciously."
Pretty punk, right? If they going to reject me this dinner simply due to the unconventional answers, so be it. Many of my friends are not even considering this invitation simply due to the fact that it's from a stat board which will have to follow the books. Who write the book then? How can they demand such trouble from us when it's afterall an "invitation"?
Lets see if they reject me. Haha ~

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com