Tuesday, September 26, 2006
@4:28 PM
1. Fortis Bank - Banking Associate
2. Citibank Bank - Global Consumer Banking Management Associate
3. Barclays Capital - Investment Banking and Debt Capital Market
4. Credit Suisse - Investment Banking Analyst
5. Deutsche Bank - Private Wealth Management
6. Macquarie - Investment Banking
7. Goldman Sachs - Investment BankingHahaha ~ this latest one is really just trying my luck. I have just applied for its internship before, but I was rejected flat without even an interview. As mentioned previously, this company only recruit elites. I am not one, so ..... well.
Hmm....... I find it surprising that this list is growing so fast. Seems like I am really aiming for the investment banking sector. Am I really cut out for it? What if all my applications fail, especially since investment banking is way competitive? Will I be demoralised? Will I end up with some lousy offers? Will I end up with some desk job? Will I really have offer(s) before I graduate? Will I jump onto the first offer, if any? Or should I just apply for those jobs that is less competitive (with higher chance of recruitment)? What will you do?
With expectation comes pressure.
by Str|fe
0 comments