<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 29, 2006
@10:20 AM

I need a blue sky holiday

What's new? When I planned to go for suntan today, it's bound to be a rainy day ~ #$%^&*(*&^%$
For many days, I was wondering why is the whole world so freaking busy with assignments and mid-term papers, while I can slack away and concentrate on job search instead. Yeah ~ found out the answer yesterday. I have 2 mid-term papers on week 9, together with a thesis (individual assignment) to hand in. Wah sei ~ sian sian sian ..... there goes my term break. Sigh ~
Anyway, I wish to make a few points about myself here.
- I am awfully loyal to my teams (be it projects, clubs, or whatever). If you are inside with me, I will fight for you till my last breath. If you are out of the team and opposing me, I make sure you learn why I made my earlier claim.
- I hate free-riders. Normally, we will avoid each others since those slackers would have known how demanding I am, while I will know how to say NO to them. Now ~ I fucking heck care if you are my friends or soul mates. If you try to do minimum for the team, I make sure you get minimum for ur grade as well. You have been warned.

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com