<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 21, 2006
@10:32 AM

Just received an email from the school office of career service. Hmmmm....... one short email titled: "Hi there ... Pls advise which particular month are you graduating next year ... thanx"
I didn't expect much till I see the mailing list. Out of the 12 names, I personally know 8 of them. All power mama, or I prefered to label them as "Highflyer". That's the thing, you see? Many friends have asked me, "Chris, how do you defined a student as highflyer?" Most of the time, I have to recall the traits of the people inside this very mailing list. Trust me, I sincerely look up to these students. Now, receiving this email together with this group of students may reflect nothing much to you, but hey ~ it delighted me. At least I know that I have "arrived". Haha ~ ego at work again.

Anyway, I replied that mail together with a question asking why. Here's the reply ~
"OCS has a couple of MNCs who specifically targetting students graduating iin Dec06 & May07 … hence I am making that verification."

:)

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com