<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
@1:42 AM

Conserved!

Glad to learn that the Bukit Timah campus is classified as conserved structure under URA. Yeah ~ finally a place where I know I can visit when my hair turn grey. I used to live in kampong, but it was redeveloped by the government when I turned 6. Northland Primary School expanded so much that I nearly couldn't find the main building. Mayflower Secondary School was torn down 2 years ago to make way for new buildings. Even the iconic structure in Ngeeann Polytechnic was gone within 2 years of my graduation. Finally ~ Bukit Timah campus. A place where many of us shared fond memories for 2 years ~

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com