<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, September 28, 2006
@11:21 PM

2nd stop - HSBC

First of all, I am disappointed that the event is not as "exclusive" as they claimed. After which, I have to complain that the whole event took 3 freaking hours.
Get to meet around 8 Management Associates (MA)? Not bad a deal till we got on to the structured programs where we moved from one station to another. 4 stations each. I pited these MA most though. Imagine ..... saying the same things to 4 different groups for 3 consecutive nights (NUS, NTU, SMU). That's 12 sessions and yet they appeared to be so energtic. Impressive sia.
Anyway, I won't need this event to understand what's MA program. In fact, I have always stated that my dream job will be the MA program in Citibank Corporate and Investment Banking. Hmmmm....... nevertheless, this HSBC program sounds pretty good too.

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com