Friday, August 25, 2006
@7:31 PM
Had lunch with a friend yesterday. Interesting one. He is graduating soon, right after this term, while I still have a year left. He has started his job search. It's really interesting to see how people change once they enter their final term of studies. In his own words, "I am like in-between". How true. I think I can feel it soon. The pressure from friends and family. The numerous number of interviews that we have to go through.
I guess I am fortunate in a way that I have a choice. If nothing goes (extremely) wrong, I should be able to attain my suma. So .... I have a choice. I can apply for whatever fuck shit job I want. I won't feel ashamed to apply, of coz. But this doesn't apply to many of my friends. It's a pity, because I know of their capabilities. I know they can be a good employee, yet I know their grades will be their downfall in their career. Oh well ...... no time for regrets in life.
I wonder where will I be. No longer a student in a year's time. I have been in the comfort zone for too long. Time to step out into the real cruel world.
by Str|fe
0 comments