<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 12, 2006
@12:17 PM

It was my friend's birthday yesterday. Spent the day in his condo having a mini-party before heading out to a KTV pub in the evening. Bah. That pub is depressive. Yeah, that's the word I told my friends when I entered the pub as well. There wasn't beautiful people. People inside are either bengs or sengs. Haha ~ and the stupid ventilation. I think there was no ventilation. Freaking smoke-in-your-eye pub. But we did have fun. The drink was cheap ~ very cheap. Wanted to drunk the birthday boy, but we failed. Then one of my friend's girlfriend got herself too high, or rather drunk. Bah ~ when we walked out of the pub, I just wished to "escape" from that area asap. It's that familiar feeling. I still remember people walking up to me, asking me to take care of her for them. Hello? Fuck you, understand? Do you know who was I? Oh well, maybe not. I was never anyone in the first place. Years passed, yet the images never fade away.....

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com