<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 21, 2006
@12:37 AM

Once again, we are on to this rat race. 15 weeks. Many times, I wish we can extend everything to 20 weeks. Why should the term be so short, while the holiday be so damm long? 15 weeks minus exam week, minus term break, minus presentation week, minus study break = 12 weeks of class effectively. How much can we learn and remember?
Maybe I can raise it up on Tuesday. Going to meet the Dean of Business school and Dean of Students. Oh well ~
Anyway, the term starts today. This is the 7th time for me. Sick of it already. Alright ~ no matter how much I hate it now, I know ...... I will do well in the end. Bah. That's life.

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com