Thursday, August 03, 2006
@12:35 AM
Tamade. Just have to admit that age is catching up with me. The camp proves everything. The freshmen don't need to sleep at all lor. They can be partying late into the night, and still manage to look fresh and ready the next day. Maybe that's why they are called "freshmen". Bah. I stayed over 3 night in the freaking cold room. My body is still aching now. While my friends are partying away at Zouk now, I have to be at home resting. I don't have the energy to jump here jump there sia. Haha ~ And you know what's the worst? Many of our facilitators were asking me if I found any babes in the camp. Bah. I hate to admit it, but the truth is ..... when I look at them, I feel that they are my younger sisters. Haha ~ really duhz. None even made my head turns, though the fault doesn't lie in them. I am sure they are considered pretty to many others, but maybe my taste has changed. Haha ~ crappy sia. Freak, my back still aching. Arrrggghhh.........
by Str|fe
0 comments