<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 27, 2006
@10:26 AM

Meaningful show. In fact, on many occassions, I could see myself as the lead. No time for anything, except work. Nothing else is more important. Bah.
Just 2 days ago, I was chatting with my buddy. I told him, "My life is like a ladder, I just keep on climbing, I can't stop." Then he suggested to me that I should catch this movie.
Indeed, it's a movie that I should catch. Maybe I should learn to set my priority on things right again. Maybe my craving for "success" will only make me miss out most of my life. Oh ya, when I see his dad dying, I was thinking of my late grandpa. We always claim that we work hard in order to provide a better life for the family. First, we neglect them. Without a warning, the one dearest to your heart may just leave you forever. I remember the feeling - the regret. I knew he loves me dearly, but we didn't had the chance to spend much time together. I was telling myself that someday when I become rich, I could bring him oversea for a wonderful holiday. Do I even have the chance now? Sigh ........
The moral of the story? You decide for me.

Rating: A-

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com