<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 14, 2006
@9:11 PM

Survived 9 hours in the seminar today. Without breakfast nor lunch. Listen to 20 groups of students in their project presentation. Tamade. Freaking shag, ok!?
Some things which I realised after these years......
1. The quality of projects sucks. Bloody students just copy and paste from websites.
2. Seldom do I see any analysis in their work. Simply like reading a story off any financial website.
3. Students just won't respect those representators. They will simply punch away on their keyboards.
Oh, did I mentioned that I went to watch the presentations voluntarily. As a TA, my prof didn't request for me to attend the class. I went to the class simply because I want to learn more. I find it a real pity that those students miss out such a good learning lesson.
See..... I am also a student. But I have learnt. When will you then?

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com