Sunday, August 27, 2006
@11:41 PM
Received the email last night (Saturday). It was pretty closed to midnight. The prof announced that my team will be the first to present on this coming Tuesday. 30-min presentation. What the ........
So although tomorrow is supposed to be my free day, I have to drag my feet to campus for the meeting. I doubt it will be a tough presentation, but since we are the first team, we want to create some impression. Fuck it, I am not worried. If you gonna make me talk non-stop tomorrow infront of the class tomorrow morning, I will just do it. I am the bullshit king, remember? Haha ~
Anyway, since I am going back campus, I will be heading for the gym as well. Keeping my fingers crossed that there won't be so many freshmen.
Oh ya, talking about freshmen. Shouldn't we welcome freshmen with open arms? But it seems like all my friends hate them to core. Hmmm...... my only problem about freshmen is just that they are ignorant, yet boastful. Don't just talk, do it.
by Str|fe
0 comments