<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
@2:20 PM

Alright. Gonna miss the last "freshmen bash" of my life. Haha ~ all due to an interview on Friday. The interview for Shell Challenge. Oh well ~ since my goal this year is to win a competition, the interview is definitely more important.
Nothing much is happening in my life now. Sometimes, I feel that I miss out alot of stuffs in life. How do I realised it? Just by watching National Geographic Channel and Discovery Channel. Nowday, my channesl are fixed on them. You won't realise how big the world is until you realise how small you are. I wish to travel the world someday ...........

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com