Sunday, August 27, 2006
@10:37 AM
Dear friends, please grab a copy of the campus magazine. It's amazing how powerful the pen can be. The issue this month is simply amazing. Maybe you should just read the mail below, which I sent to my Dean (Prof Pang) and Dean of Student (Prof Low). Enough said.
Dear Prof Pang and Prof Low
I will like to bring your attention to a "voice" which you may wish to hear.
The latest edition of Blurt (campus magazine) is out. There are many wonderful articles which reflect exactly what I have been trying to tell the school administrators for months.
As much as the school administrators have been working hard to score well for the QAFU, students are the heartbeat of the university. The way things are progressing, I am afraid SMU will lose its spirit in the near future. Are the students losing the soul? I really hope not. I miss those days when we jumped and exclaimed we are different. Nowaday, OCS and the Corp Comm have molded each and every student into another clone.
Will really appreciate it if you will encourage all the school adminstrators to grab a copy of Blurt now. It's time for some reflection together.
by Str|fe
0 comments