Monday, August 14, 2006
@9:20 PM
Or ya. Just to add on another point. The prof has this marking scheme using 40% of peer evaluation. So every group will evaluate every other group in their presentation. Since I have to collate the results, I get to see all the grades.
GUESS WHAT?! There's a fucking group of bitch who played punk. They gave almost all (except 2) groups 50% grade. There's like everyone is scoring 50 out of 100 for their presentation. On the average, most groups will give like 75% to 85% for the grades. This fucking bimbo (act chio someomore) think they can outplay the system. They gave every group freaking lousy results, while other groups will give these bimbo good grades unknowingly.
Fucking hell ~ can you imagine that? When I realise these fucking numbers, I didn't need to think twice. I showed it to the prof, saying "This group is very irresponsible." The prof was disgusted by their action too. And he promised that he will do something about it.
Fucking bitch. Go to hell. I can't believe you can be so childish and unprofessional. Other groups have been putting in so much effort on their projects, and you simply gave them all 50% score. Fuck you, understand? You are disgusting.
And I promise you. When I invigilate the exam this Friday, my eyes will be on you. If I will to catch you cheating, you can fucking pray to god.
Bitchy bimbo ~ how approproiate!
by Str|fe
0 comments