<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 05, 2006
@2:51 PM

My shoes are torn. I couldn't really play tennis just now. Anyway, it was 12 noon. Freaking hot. I was drained after only a few hits. Bah. Old liao.
I am going Sentosa tomorrow. Heading to the beach. Suntan, potluck, swimming. Or rather ..... just relax. I don't want to think about all those stuffs anymore. Like I said, "I give up".
Going to meet the potential batch of exco next week. I really want to give them a head-start. I want to cultivate a team of committed members. I want to let them know what they are in for. Oh well, that's the minimum I can do for the club now.
Bad news on the other front though. I am not shortlisted for the SMUAA scholarship interview, while my friend got called up for interview. Bah. I spent days writing that essay. However, I have to admit that my English is really lousy. I was totally impressed by my friend's essay when I read it. Duhz. Sian. Now I can only depend on Goh Foundation Scholarship. If I don't even get that scholarship, then I might as well start growing grass now. Going to eat grass for the next 1 year. Keeping my fingers crossed. Give me a scholarship. In fact, I honestly feel that this year is the most deserving year for me to be awarded the scholarship. My GPA for the past 2 terms averaged out to be around 4.0 (highest ever for me). I am the club president and council member in SAC. I am still performing community service (although less regularly). I am still doing TA. What else should I do now? Bah.
Oh ya, can I just say ...... I am disgusted by you. Yes, you.

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com