Tuesday, August 08, 2006
@1:37 PM
They say we have achieved alot.
I say we continue to achieve more.
They say we have done more than others.
I say we should only compare with the best.
They say our events were all very well done.
I say this should be the standard, instead of a milestone.
They say many of us have committed alot.
I say some of us are still slowing us down.
They say we are coming to the end of the term.
I say our term only ends when we cross the line.
They say I am too demanding.
I say we can't be too easy and slack on ourselves.
They say I am not fair to those who have done their parts.
I say no one ever questions if it has been fair for me.
They say I have given up.
I say I wish I am not fighting alone.
by Str|fe
0 comments