<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 15, 2006
@11:07 PM

Fine ~ I lose the position again. I can't believe it. 14 fucking applications and I get none. Sigh ~ what's wrong with me sia ~ fuck up.
Like what my friends said, maybe it will be a blessing in disguise. In fact, there will never be a chance for me in the future to slack like this. Maybe I should look at it positively and accept the holiday with open arms. Fuck ~ I have slept more than enough.
My buddies all thought that I am too arrogant during the interviews, that's why I lose the jobs. Sigh ~ I wish they understand me better. Yeah, I am confident. I know where I stand as well. I know I wasn't arrogant. It's just that the interviewers are looking for someone else to fill the shoe.
After all these interviews I had, I think I am pretty ready for the real job interview if it comes. I really want that citibank MA position. Jiayou ba......

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com