<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 28, 2006
@2:02 PM

Maybe it's time now. These few days, I have been thinking hard about my future and career. I am actually abit lost. Sigh..... I know I will be in the finance sector, but I just dunno which area will I concentrate in. Sigh.... my ideal first job will be of coz Citibank Management Associate, where I will get to be rotated around 4-6 departments in the span of 2 years. That's what I want, isn't it? Always craving to learn more and more. But I have to be realistic as well. Thousands over of applicants, and only 6 successful ones each year. Am I really that good? Or maybe I am just dreaming too far?
Maybe it's the stupid internship application which pull my morale and confidence down. I just dunno why the hell can't I get an internship. I am in dean's list for 3 years straight, 2 scholarship, 1 oversea community service project, presidents for 2 outstanding student clubs, and sitting on Student Association Council, and finally on my way to first-class honor. Tell me, how else can I improve myself? Sigh ........
Where will I be in a year's time? Tell me. Will you be beside me?

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com