Thursday, May 04, 2006
@9:38 PM
It's ironic that I had to interview alot total of 20 potential scholars this afternoon. It's already the 3rd and final round of interview for them. Not all of them are bright though. Guess what? In the round-table interview when one has to expression opinion to all, this girl exclaimed: "Not all bright people go to university. Bill Gate was not accepted into university too."
At this moment, all of us were stunned. Is this girl stupid or what? Anyway, one of the professor straight away corrected her infront of us, "Bill Gate was accepted into Harvard". She looked down, then say ....."Maybe I should just shut up".
See? Some are bimbo. Some are pretty smart and bright. In fact, I realise that the female candidates are stronger than the male counterpart. They appeared to be much more confident and less bookworm-look. Oh well ~ lets see how will be accepted into this program in the end ba.
Quite an experience to be on the opposite side of the interviews. Been to many interviews, but seldom do I get to be the interviewer. And I tell you something. FIRST IMPRESSION is everything. If you screw it up on your first line, the interviewer will just switch off. Or rather, if you don't look decent enough, you better at least sound confident. If not - "next please"......
by Str|fe
0 comments