<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 15, 2006
@6:43 PM

Time for reflection. It hits me today that I am just a year away from graduation. What will I be doing this time next year?
It's weird, you know? Since NS days, I started to fall in love with finance. I read up alot alot on finance. I was so sure that I wanted to have a career in the finance industry. Yet ~ years go by and I started to get tired. No, I shouldn't use the word "tired". Arrrggghhh.... I dunno what's the right word to use.
When I was in year 1, I was so keen on stocks and trading. 2 years later, I realise that I am experiencing delusion. I realised that stock market isn't that smart after all. The rich get richer while the poor get poorer. It's stupid. I don't want to be a retail investor. I don't even want to analyse stocks.
Then in year 3, I realise that I am more keen on merger and acquisition. I want the real action. The place where the bosses make all the fucking decision. I want to be there. Oh well ~ then I have this wish. I aimed to be CFO by the age of 38. But come on, I don't even know what's in for me next year. I don't want to be playing with numbers only. I want management plus finance. I want to work in banks before moving to corporation.
What the ....... sigh ....... tell me. Where will you be next year? Beside me?

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com