<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 07, 2005
@10:09 AM

Finally the saga is over. I can't believe that the police is spending time "investigating" this case. It's just some cutout sticked in public places mah. Must the police make such a big deal out of it huh?
Oh well, if you know the case well, you should know that Minister Vivian Balakdrishnan was one of the few to see the white elephants. I bet that if it's just any other man-on-the-street who witness it, the police will simply pull out the cutout and then continue cycling down the road. Wait, I don't see police cycling nowaday. Ok, driving down the road.
Wah sei, I have already said in the previous post. The most powerful tool that Singaporean are entitled to is just online petition. Don't come up with this type of stunt lah. Luckily, the culprit got away with just a stern warning. Haha ~ I wonder who that brave heart is.

by Str|fe

0 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com