<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17367504?origin\x3dhttp://masterzhuo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 03, 2005
@6:34 PM

Ironically, I am back in the blogging world. In the past 2 years, I have 2 blogs titled "A letter to myself" and "A letter to you...instead" respectively. I closed them after I moved on. Oh well, maybe I was just escaping from my own memories. Continuing writing back then will only hold me back in life.
So why am I back here? Hmmm...... I enjoyed blogging. I want to express my opinions. I want to crap and bullshit. Haha ~ that gives birth to the title of this blog - "Writing all over the walls". In this blog, I want to express my opinions on current affairs instead. Nah, I will keep the topics on my life to the bare minimum. ~ Haha, yes I will try.
So seat back and enjoy my bullshit. Read if you care. Shut up if you can. Sue me if you want. Damm~

by Str|fe

2 comments

YYou are reading

Str|fe
@ www.masterzhuo.blogspot.com

Yhistory

October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007

SGBlog.com

sgBlogs.com