Saturday, October 08, 2005
@5:02 PM
Wah sei! Finally, I see someone of creditable intelligence highlighting this point to the public!
Go check out today's Strait Times Forum. There is this long letter from Assoc Prof Lee Wei Ling. She brought out a point which I completely agree with! Some Singaporean (however kind-hearted they are) are simply gullible. They make donation to any oh-so-poor-me who appears on newspapers! Really, there has been so many cases of it, ok?
First of all, before you make your donation to beneficiary who need surgery, have you ever thought of how the surgery will change their lifes? How high is the success rate in that surgery? Sigh .....
And the worst of the worst case?! Stupid fucking donation to Huang Na!!!!!!! Wait! Not to Huang Na, I mean to Huang Na's mum and many husbands! Tamade! Did you see how big Huang Na's tomb is!? It's freaking big! Do you know that her mum add a storey to her house in China?! Hey, it's not renovation, can? It's adding a whole new floor! Tamade! And guess what? Her mum is pregnant now! Oh great, just within 1 year her dear daugher is dead. I wonder who father it this time. And guess what? Her relative has the cheek to claim that it's Huang Na's recarination as her mum's baby once again. My foot lah ~ kiss it.
Can the real kind hearted Singaporean think for a moment before making donation? Can?
by Str|fe
0 comments